Home » , » KIS plus resetter

KIS plus resetter

KIS plus resetter

This antivirus that I like, besides light, is also easy to use. Kaspersky antivirus including world-call lined the many users and has been trusted to keep its value in the computer / laptop users.

This time I will provide a little oportunity for my friends who want to try this Antivirus. But when we use the trial version, we are only given oportunity to enjoy of this AV 30 days, therefore I include resetter so that we can re-activation if our KIS trial periode have been exhausted.
The resetter very easy to use, already include in the file.
Lets try this one.

Here to download :
KIS11.0.2.556
Resetter

Related Articles



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di My World Is Yours

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2011. My World Is Yours - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by My World Is Yours
Proudly powered by Blogger