Home » » Build Bridge (Game)

Build Bridge (Game)

Buat Jembatan
This morning I woke up really surprised, my sister did not sleep the whole night. At first I thought the task, it was play games. Intrigued by the game being played (until he's willing to not sleep), I try to play the game. Apparently only a flash game, not a heaavy game, but it turned out pretty well sharpen the brain.
At first glance, this game (hence its name) we build bridges that will be used the way the character there to pick up the goods. He cried again, we are limited with money to build that bridge.... Substantially challenged.
Want to try? just download this file, only 6 mb.


Download :
Build Bridge

Related Articles



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di My World Is Yours

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2011. My World Is Yours - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by My World Is Yours
Proudly powered by Blogger