Home » » Kind of English Language :)

Kind of English Language :)


Singlish (Singaporean English) is marked by 'lah' :
> Come on, buy-lah,
> cheap-lah,
> Quick-quick-lah,

Javalish.. The typical Javanese language:
> 'lho', 'lha', 'tho', 'kok', ki, etc
> Lho, I already bought that book !
> Kok, buying again ?
> I told you many times 'tho' !
> Lha, I did'nt know ... how ki !?
> Don't be like that, no....!?

Jakartenglish ? Jakarte English is marked by the
> 'sih', 'deh', 'dong', 'nih', etc
> That book is very good, deh.
> Can you speak english?.. yeah a little sih I can!
> Use my money first nih..
> Give me more dong..
> [Jeje] She is overthere, no.... (dia di sono,no....)

Other exclamation words of Java :
> wo_, wah, wé_, jian, and jé_
> Wé_ lha this book is mine jé...!
> Wo_, only like that tho!
> Wah, expensive, tho ?
> Jian, Paijem is so beautifull tenan.

Sundanglish is also available such as
> atuh, euy, mah
> Well, if that kind, it pretty so-so atuh
> It can't be that way euy..
> I am mah, not like that...
> anything else ?

There are also abundant 'sound effect' in Javanesse language.
> Suddenly, mak bedhengus den Tukiman appeared
> My head feels pain, mak cleng !
> Mak tlepok, I got a mango !
> My chicken is suddenly died, mak cekengkeng
> Mak gedebug, Kampreté fell down.
> Mak jegagik.... Oh, trondholo !

Related Articles



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di My World Is Yours

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2011. My World Is Yours - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by My World Is Yours
Proudly powered by Blogger