Home » , , » Importan Software to Surf Internet

Importan Software to Surf Internet

Importan Software to Surf Internet


For some reason, Ichange this blog into english language blog.
I say "welcome" prior to the internet explorer.

In this post, i surely like to share software that are needed later by those who back and forth to this blog. I distribute yhis software in free (I do not attract fees) I hope can be useful, please go read it...
Software that I want to share is IDM ang HJSplit :

1. IDM (Internet Download Manager) and crak
This software is for increases the download speed while hunting. Can be integrated with almost all browsers (and I strongly recommend this software).
Note: Don't even update this software, so as not to jeopardize the crack results. Some AV regard this crack as virus, but I make sure not to damage.

2. HJsplit
This software to combine the file are broken up went download for reasons that file too large size to upload (it could be to breaking). I usually upload the files whose sizi is large, so I break using this soft, you stay combine that...

Keep spirit for hunting......

Related Articles



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di My World Is Yours
 
Copyright © 2011. My World Is Yours - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by My World Is Yours
Proudly powered by Blogger